Monday, January 23, 2012

Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps


Quick but yummy and somewhat healthy lunch..minus the kettle chips, but it was a great recovery meal after a really hard workout. I could use a few chips here and there. Right?
 
In a bowl mix:
1 can chicken breast
handful golden raisins
handful of red grapes, quartered
2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
2 Roma tomatoes chopped
1/2 cup lowfat shredded cheddar
chopped walnuts
pepper
2 T. fat free mayo
2 T. fat free Caesar dressing
Romaine Hearts
Large Leafy Lettuce Leaves
 
 

Because I actually really love crunch I wrapped these in Romain hearts first. About 1 1/2 tablespoons in each.
 

Roll them up then roll them in some leafy lettuce, for these I used tri-colored greens. 

Served with Kettle cooked BBQ chips and some spicy roasted red pepper hummus. It was quite a good lunch and one I will probably repeat tomorrow :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment